[Rejected] Garm_Kralljj's Re-application.

Started by Lazy Kat, September 21, 2011, 06:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazy Kat

I, Garm Kralljj, have decided to join this clan, because of Zoocata. I have very little experience at editing, in SauerBraten. I have room for learning, and am willing to. I will be honored, if I were to Join Zoocata and all the others in this clan. I hope that, if I become a member, that we will be talking, and discussing further Projects.
For any admins, who wish to Join me in Editing, Look for the map called:

"Garm's_Necropolis"

Hastily,
  Garm Kralljj.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Sweet

Lazy Kat

I saw this post by Zoocata. I hope he gets in, too, but I wish he'd stay with this clan, because the way you describe it; it sounds like Bong|Pwner trolling everyone, by editfighting.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Lazy Kat

Well, does anyone feel up to an editing session this weekend? I will be looking forward to joining this clan. I hope we all can get along fine.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Sweet

I'm really pretty lazy, it would be awesome if you could post some maps here.

vampirefrog

Lazy Kat

I do not know how, and I do not have any "completed maps" that I have done alone. Besides, I would like to see your output on me joining this clan, soon. I hope you will post it, before vampi puts his output
Meowy Chwysmiss

Apollo

Then don't post a completed map. Post something you are still working on, or were working on.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Sweet

I'm usually pretty needy, but I got a chance to work with Garm.

He has skills, and he's a fast learner.

Plus, his personality is positive.

My vote is YES.

Lazy Kat

I humbly thank you [MH]Sweet, but I would like to work with as many admins as possible.
I will be off Sauer for a week, at best, so Please don't come looking. I will, however be on the forums.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Apollo

Sweets vote is just as important as anybody else's around here.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Sweet

Quote from: Windecker on September 24, 2011, 07:31:46 PM
Sweets vote is just as important as anybody else's around here.

Dawwwww

Warm and fuzzies

Lazy Kat

I would still like your's and vampi's. If I get those vote, I will be in correct?
Meowy Chwysmiss

vampirefrog

i'll vote if you upload a map already

Lazy Kat

Should I just upload an incomplete one with random sht?
Meowy Chwysmiss

Apollo

"Then don't post a completed map. Post something you are still working on, or were working on."

That translates to ANYTHING.

Just upload something. We don't care. Just as long as you made it.

Lazy Kat

Wait, how the hell do I upload OGZ FILES
Meowy Chwysmiss

Lazy Kat

Sweet, wanna meet up on Sauer now? I am on Home-serv Delux. Well anywho! Here's the maps (racing series)
HOW I MEAN ON THE FORUMS, LIKE FTP OR HYP LINK????
Meowy Chwysmiss

Sweet

At the bottom of the reply screen is a button that says "attachments and other options"

I can't edit with you now

Also...

Seriously? It's literally right there at the bottom, man. How do you miss that?

Lazy Kat

Meowy Chwysmiss

Sweet

Lazy Kat

here are a couple of my racing series. (Leo helped me find the savefiles) Well, I will have my MH real submission up soon! (It's gunna be layout)
Meowy Chwysmiss

Lazy Kat

Btw the maps are old, and I have surpassed my editing skills, in that time, when I made those.
Meowy Chwysmiss

vampirefrog

Quote from: Garm_Kralljj on September 24, 2011, 06:57:19 PM
I humbly thank you [MH]Sweet, but I would like to work with as many admins as possible.
I will be off Sauer for a week, at best, so Please don't come looking. I will, however be on the forums.

Don't confuse forum admins with clan admins. Forum admins just administer the forum. Clan admins - there is no such thing, we have equal rights, by vote. To join you will need everyone's vote.

Hopefully I'll get to play with you in coopedit soon enough so i can decide on my vote.

Lazy Kat

:o. Well, I will have a submission/admission map for this clan soon! I hope we can work together too! I also hope Zoocata comes back, but these are only my hopes. I will send the untextured version soon!
Meowy Chwysmiss

Lazy Kat

Here is the admission map, but it is incomplete, as far as layout. I will finish layout, and I will keep posting the updates as they come along. Oh, Vampi, When is a good time to fight I mean edit with you? Same question to all active members.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Lazy Kat

Have any of you checked out my map, or are you too scared usy with other sht? i would like you to help me get in this clan, and I hope this does not take too long.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Lazy Kat

Ok, here is 1.4 of my application.(still untextured) I did not make the spiral stairs, cm|SomeDude did.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Zoocata

Real quick, Garm, look at your signature :L No one knows if Pyro is a man or woman. Never had proof, and it has a purse in its locker, but then Valve was a dick and did a report. First they said "she" then they said "he"
pretty much, valve is trolling. So, change  "Pyro-man", to just "Pyro" XD

Lazy Kat

Hey, Im gunna be losing access to Sauer for a while, so here is my map, so that way I can upload it and not woory about the data being erased.
Meowy Chwysmiss

vampirefrog

Wel garm, looks like you tried to make something nice and symmetrical, but couldn't be bothered to texture the whole thing. There is no lighting, and the spiral staircases go on like forever - they are kind of boring to ascend and descend, they make poor flow.

I am not impressed. You do not  have my vote yet. You may try again.

Good luck!

Apollo

I'm afraid you do not yet have my vote. The map shows very little geometric detail, no lighting, and its almost completely untextured.
Personally, I look for geometric detail, skill with lighting, and a good eye for textures.

The best thing to post would be something you've spent a fair bit of time and effort on; something that isn't rushed.

Lazy Kat

PROBLEM:
       I can not do much lighting, for my comp can't handle it, and This was only because I was not diverting my full attention to Sauer. I hope I will not be losing access to Sauer, but I will edit some things that you mentioned, on thing, being my scaling of maps... I will work hard to texture this all the way today, and I will try to do lighting.
Meowy Chwysmiss

vampirefrog

Quote from: Garm_Kralljj on September 28, 2011, 03:11:08 PM
Oh, Vampi, When is a good time to fight I mean edit with you?

Im rarely on, but sometimes in the evening GMT+2.