Frogmod on Android and/or other platforms

Started by vampirefrog, September 02, 2011, 06:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampirefrog

Hey guys, jonlimle says he can port frogmod to Android, but we'd need someone to actually run it. I can't, he can't, so if someone has an Android device that they don't use or something like that, and you can run a server on it, let us know.

Sweet

Phone-based server.... WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE

Do an iOS one and I may be able to help.

Apollo

If I had an android device, I'd help, but I don't.

I have an iPhone, however.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Zoocata

I don't have a smart phone at all. And when I am, I'm getting an iPhone XD

Apollo

I only use the iphone for various apps.

I use a Sanyo Pro 700 for an actual phone, for an actual phone I value it much higher than an iPhone. Iphones and most smart phones are far too impracticable for me for everyday use...
Too easy to break, too hard to use if your hands are dirty or if your wearing gloves, and they can't take much actual abuse, etc. ( So easy to put a crack in the screen, or break the digitizer. )

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

dang. everyone gots a iPhone. I gots this: http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/GB-EN/Consumer-Products-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/MOTOROLA-FLIPOUT-with-MOTOBLUR-GB-EN but i can't use it for serving, cause it doesn't have constant internet. I was thinking of maybe getting another cheap phone with android so I can use that for various crap.

Zoocata

Ahhh, I wanted that one for a while! I had this for a while, but it broke

Apollo

vampirefrog

Sweet

Zoocata