Zoocata's story of epic proportions

Started by Zoocata, August 18, 2011, 02:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

Once there was a guy. Then there wasn't.
THE END.

vampirefrog

But in part two, he returned. Bigger and badder than ever. Which is to say, bigger and badder than an unknown size and amount of negative attitude. So he might as well have been really big and really badass, or really small and fluffy. But for our story's purposes, he was of above average size, and his mind was entangled enough to allow him to feel hate for those he deemed inferior, and admiration for those he deemed superior. And tolerance for those he deemed in-between. His name was Ezekiel. He had a Chuck Norris poster tattooed on his back. He had a poster of him showing off his tattoo on his wall. It was a Chuck Norris poster inside a Chuck Norris poster. Ezekiel was ultra-religious. He was gonna roundhouse-kick religion into unsuspecting regular people. The common gang-bangers, every-jack-off off the street. People who slept in regular beds and ate regular food. People like you and me. I'm not saying I'm regular, and you're not saying you're regular. But who are we to tell? Ezekiel didn't care. He was going to punch religions into our stupid faces. He strolled in his religionmobile, chucking religion off the side of it, onto dumb people's mind-holes. He was all up on. You'd get your daily portion of religion from him. You'd like it. He'd make you like it. You'd enjoy every fucking second of trembling knees. Religion trickling down the inside of your thigh, onto the pavement. Ezekiel left pools of religion all over town. He was very religious about it, as you might have suspected by now.

TBC

Zoocata

SHUT UP THIS IS MY STORY.
In part 2, the guy gets shot and dies in heaven. WHAT WILL HE DO?

vampirefrog

Zoocata

After he is out of the hospital, he moves to hell, where he gets stabbed and eaten. THE END