Amynya

Started by Apollo, April 29, 2009, 12:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

She's on quad, download and tell me what you think, so far, its not going good.

http://www.quadropolis.us/node/1926

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

SkyLaX

I spend few minutes looking at your map and :
- Too many littles mistakes because of copy pasting and some forgotten stuff, texture in all face and they sometimes seem to be used randomly.
I didn't tryed gameplay, but I thing that you shouldn't to the one who crictisize the gameplay in maps, they just can't play on map different than "Complex" or "Douze" x')
Somes parts are totally dark (Even with my computer !), but it's not really a problem, it's the theme.
I'll try to show you them in game or with screenshot, or I can even try to fix the thing I found if you want.

Good luck to fix it ;)
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

Apollo

I'm gonna run around the map again, and try to fix some lighting and textures.

Cancel That Statement!!! partially anywayz.
The map on quad is not to date.. oops, and I'd already fixed many errors. I'm sure theres more, but, well.. ya.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Apollo

UPDATED!!!!  * crowd cheers, and so do the cheerleaders ( speacially the cute one on the left ) *
I fixed a texture and geometry error ( hopefully the one you meant ) and then several other textures, I've also added more lights and lightened some dark spots, They help the glowing parts out by two of the tele-ports too.
I even added lighting on the outside and lower section of the map, so you people who like to commit suicide via jumping, you'll see some pretty white lights before your head explodes in the vacuum of space!  =)

OMG!!!@!@#$1512 triple post... deeyam I'm bad...

oh, by ze vay.. the map complex.... I HATEZ IT!!! lol