Modern/Roman map :)

Started by Zoocata, June 12, 2011, 03:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

Well, I was drawing on some graph paper I found in top of my closet, and before I knew it, I had drawn a plan for a map. Well, I was thinking we could make a bridge over a chasm into a small shrine-type building. Inside the building there are steps up to a platform with a stone rectangular table. On top of the table are two tooth like statues, about 2 times the size of an Iron snout. There will be a teleport in between these two prongs. When you walk into the teleport, you will be lead to a modern styled architecture home. There is a shack on the side of the house that when you walk in, there will be a tunnel leading to a small room underground. Inside this room, there will be half of the prongs sticking out from the ground, and when you walk back in, it will take you back to the roman times. We can add some extra crap too if we want.
-Zoo :)

vampirefrog

TL;DR

can you make a sketch and scan it and upload it please?

it sounds very nice actually, but before we can help you, you need to have a clear image in your head. That would mean you can easily sketch it. Also, for roman-styled stuff, which might be highly-detailed, we can use either displacement maps, or mapmodels.

Zoocata

I have a drawing of it, but I might not get to scan it soon. I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow, so I'll try to get it scanned there.