Pointless ( or is it? ) counting.

Started by Apollo, January 14, 2011, 05:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

I got an Ipod nano, 6th gen for christmas, and I must say, it is it the coolest little piece of technology I've ever had.

It has a pedometer built in, and for those who don't know, it measures how much of a pedophile you are. It also count's footsteps. I've found this device to be extremely acurate, + or - three to five steps per start/stop.
I the past 7 days, I've taken 37,206 steps, with my average step being about 34 inches from heal to heal at the rate I walk. According to my crude math, ((37206*34)/12)/5280 that is roughly 20 miles of walking. 19.96 to be more precise

Has anybody else done stuff like this before?
I find that I am extremely amused by seeing how far I've walked. ;)

Im going to start setting goals of increasingly large numbers. :P

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

Jake did you receive an email from this reply? (I'm reconfiguring the server)

Also, my aunt has one of those, cause she doesn't walk around much so someone gave this device to her so she can set a daily goal and such. It's not an ipod but it counts steps.

Also,i bet mine would count much less cause i'm so static :<

Apollo

I did not receive an email. :O  Would there be a setting for me to set? I'd like to know when people reply. ;)

This thing is generally static for me on weekends and holidays. :P

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

It should email you automatically when a reply is posted...

vampirefrog