[Accepted, Left] DokoDog Rejoin.

Started by DokoDog, December 20, 2010, 08:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokoDog

Hi MHs,
I want to join MH again, because "cm" wasnt the clan that i was thinking, i like clans like this, more serious and who have JUST good editors
Vampirefrog told me to make a map, i made a concept called "DokoDog" (original, no?)
i hope you like.

Link to Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?szavb8dzg7eltrv

PS: I was an old member and i think that you know me already, i dont know if i have to answer that questions in "membership rules" in the post of jake called "How to submit a join request"

Greetings
The lord of the palaver.

Apollo

You have a "Yush" from me.  :P

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

DokoDog

vampi said that iam in already, iam going to wear the tag, thank you guys.
The lord of the palaver.

Apollo

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

Yes, Doko, since you were already in before, you can be in now.

I've looked at your map and i saw some awesome things. The things that i really liked were the little headless creatures. those look a bit like headcrabs but they're not. they're pretty cool, nice use of cube geometry. The second thing is the pair of arches at the left and right of the stairway. They're really subtle, i really dig that curve.

Lots of nice geometry and nice lighting. You took advantage of sauer lighting smoothing bugs to make nice shadow contours. That's awesome.

The flow is kind of bad, you just hop from one corner to the other and turn around.

Also, now that you're in, feel free to propose projects in the projects section.

Cheers!

SirAlex

Quote from: DokoDog on December 20, 2010, 08:17:22 PM
Vampirefrog told me to make a map, i made a concept called "DokoDog" (original, no?)
Didn't i see that map a few months ago?

Apollo

Regardless of whether you saw it or not, it still demonstrates his skill.

DokoDog

Quote from: SirAlex on December 30, 2010, 06:30:17 AM
Quote from: DokoDog on December 20, 2010, 08:17:22 PM
Didn't i see that map a few months ago?

Yes, but i made this map after that MH changed his rules.
The lord of the palaver.

SirAlex

If anybody's interested:
Doko expressed a desire to quit MH and join cm: http://cubicmatter.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=421

Apollo

Well, I don't much like the idea of people leaving, but there's little I can say or do.

"[25:14:43:46] <DokoDog> Jake
[25:14:43:53] <DokoDog> i want to quit mh
[25:14:43:58] <[Jake]> oh?
[25:14:44:09] <DokoDog> its too inactive and im a bit bored :/
[25:14:44:14] <[Jake]> righto"

That was the extent of our conversation.

vampirefrog

that's too bad. but you're free to do what you want. good bye, doko.