Cooperative match thought.

Started by Catelite, March 27, 2009, 06:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catelite

Would it be possible for several of us to get together and build castles and such on a large map like this one? (It's bigger than it looks, really!)

Wouldn't have to be perfect or anything, so long as it's fun to run around on.

Sushi

im in as long as laser turrets are aloud xD
Hmm.. I guess I might make something new for this… someday...

Apollo

I already have a map that built on a similar idea ( with castles/bases) , made by me, Hwk, and Nabu]{. Its called threebases ( though it has four )

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

then post it here, windecker (attachment)

Apollo

It'll be in the Maps section for sauer, k

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Catelite

The map doesn't look like it initially, but what it is is a -large- map that is made to reflect a -small- map. Except, the two exist in the same place.

There's a neat illusion even when you jump into the chess board initially, since the larger version looks just close enough to the smaller version to fool most people for a brief moment.

So for every structure (within reason), there should be a matching miniature structure inside of the base cabin.

However, later on the main playerstart will not be inside of the main cabin. The player will discover the well-protected cabin only if they explore, and find a smaller-scaled likeness of the larger map...

DarkFlame

I was under the impression alot of people did this already...

vampirefrog

darkflame, nope, never seen it in sauer. can u find examples?

DarkFlame

vampirefrog

DOBK

well cooperative matches are fun, especially in clans. so if you wanna start a 'everyone in [HELL] clan & DOBK' cooperative map, just give everyone you want to help build a message and info and crap =)
im always up for a session of cube 2 with the clan i wanna be in but just never get the chance =0

bye the way, i had been drinking when i wrote this so if its a heap of bullshit, now you know why  :-*
Once upon a time there lived a NOOB.......................So i killed it ;)