[Rejected] I would love to be part of MH

Started by Fisherman, July 15, 2010, 06:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisherman

Hello, my real name is Tiller. Weird right? Well anyways I think it's pretty cool.. Anyways, my user is Fish in Sauerbraten.. you might recognize the name. I would like to join the MH community because I love working with the members, they're nice, funny, and you're work makes me very jealous. I would say I am decent and could edit pretty well, but not as great as you guys. Blarget, Cooper, and Kastra voted me in, but I stilled need work to be done. I live in Michigan, United States.. and i'm 13. Pretty young.. oh and my moms gonna get me a mic later so we could Ventrillo lol..

Blarget2

yes pretty young is a good word to use....

anyways he has my vote because....... AWESOME O PICSOERS!!!!

he has the potential, just needs training.

Blarget2

ok this is for you Fish.1 goto this http://chat.mibbit.com/ (might want to bookmark it)
2 then press the server button next to where it says irc (the right side of the white bot with mibbit in it)
3 a type box will appear saying address. type this in it: irc.quakenet.org.
4 in the box where it says channel, put this in #hellserver.
5 PRESS GO!
6 there should be a tab in the top left corner of the website that says QuakeNet (click it).
if you have problems let me know.

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

DokoDog

yeah
fish c:
i invited fish to return to MH
i think dat a lot of members know him.
he was -[Hell]- Marble
he is a really nice mapper, he have creativity and he know how to express it.
i remember your awesome maps like plantech,5 and that green vehicle that i never find.
my vote is yes.
because he is a old friend dat i know since like 1 years and 4 months, his skill is higher
and i think dat a lot of members want you back in the clan :)

The lord of the palaver.

DokoDog

and.. welcome back to sauerbraten
try to be active, because i enjoy to edit with mapper of my level or more (:
The lord of the palaver.

Spaceoff

Full support mate  ;D
Know this guy from a while ago.
[Hell]Yeah!

SirAlex

Welcome to MH.
You're probably better than me on some artistic stuff.

PePsILiGhT

i vote yes fish is a great editer :p
Dont Be Noob Drink Pepsi :D

DokoDog

The lord of the palaver.

Kastra

Yeah let him in, i vote yes he's a great editor but he does find difficulty with layouts, like me and most other people. He is a great editor with a high skill level.

SkyLaX

Hello Fisher.

I'm a bit disapointed, the screenshots looks awesome, I would have loved to have to .ogz to be able to have a look to the geometry.
I can't say a lot of thing either, you seem to be pretty good with geometry, could you show differents things? (Lights, texturing)

At the moment, I would agree too, but please upload the maps !
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

SirAlex

Can we add him to the list? He was already allowed to wear the tag.

vampirefrog

Fish, the membership rules have changed, so please present a complete map to us. See this link: http://mappinghell.net/forum/index.php/topic,268.0.html

your map needs to be finished and receive a good review from a valid mapping community. That means either us or a proper external site.

Good luck!