Mapping Hell Website.

Started by Apollo, June 04, 2010, 05:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

I was thinking, mayhap we oughta have our own website, which would be closely linked to the forum.
The majority of things would be viewed on the right side of the page with a narrow bar running down the left side with links to various sections.
( ideal sections stated below ) And as like most any site, we would have a short and wide banner spanning the top, with perhaps a login area on the far right corner.
( I was thinking a color scheme of mainly dark colors. Mostly black, or dark blue, perhaps some other tones, but this post has nothing to do with visuals... so ignore this part. )

General:
-clan info ( what we do, what we focus on, etc )
-irc channels
-server names/IPs

Schedual
-A time table of sorts where registered members can select a time they will be online, and what server.
( so people can drop in on editing sessions, or better schedule events )
I can provide a basic visual representation of the idea, but somebody would likely have to make it, none the less.

Tutorials
-Various tutorials would be shown on the site ( duplicates of those on the forum, but cleaned up and made pretty )
Links would direct users to the same tutorial on the forum where comments could be added.

Wallpapers
Some Clan-Made/Fan made wallpapers. ( We already have some )

Maps
Some of our finished maps/WIPS. Featuring the file, info, and a screenshot.
(Similar to quad, but we can upload what ever we want to it, unlike on quadropolis )

Recruiting
Sub Section - Members list
States rules and regulations, and what is needed to join.
A link at the bottom of the page would link to the recruiting section of the forum.

Forum
Just goes straight to the main page of the forum.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

SkyLaX

I'll try to contact a friend to help us with that :)
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

vampirefrog