[Accepted] Cooper would like to join

Started by Cooper, May 02, 2010, 04:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

I would like to join MappingHell. I played Sauerbraten for the first time on a LAN party 5 or 6 years ago. I liked it and got first experience but then I had to make a break of 2 years. I reinstalled it 1 year ago and since then I keep learning and practising editing.
There are some smaller gaps concerning the required knowledge but Im sure they will get filled fast.
I added screenshots of a few maps. Please notice that some of them show unfinished or just-for-fun stuff.

Hope you like it.
Edit: Maybe I exaggerated with the screenshots..
Ask not what your team can do for you. Ask what you can do for your team.

vampirefrog

wow, nice mapshots Cooper. you have my vote. now you need a few more votes from the other clan members and then we should have a coopedit match to see how we cooperate.

Cooper

SirAlex

oldgit

wow nice screen shots impressive stuff nice detail and lighting
a welcome addition to the clan methinks you have my vote
join the army,travel to exotic places ,meet strange poeple , then kill them

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Cooper

A glimpse of my newest project to regain some attention and maybe soon be accepted officially as MH member.   :)

SirAlex

Ok... can he get in the clan already? We really need a more well defined set of guidelines and rules that we go by, and speed up the recruitment process.

He's been approved by 4 people. He's awesome. Let's just let him wear the tag already.

Apollo

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

SirAlex

vampirefrog

Ok, sure. I'm sure SirAlex can show you around the clan and the servers and whatnot

vampirefrog

Well you joined but we never see you online, nor do you post on the forum. You are being moved to 'inactive members' until you become active.

Cheers

SirAlex

umm.. can you not? he's been more active than you.

vampirefrog

i think it's time to make a 'post your maps on the forum' rule for activity tracking

Apollo

A Rule For existing members? ( I don't map much, but when I do I usually like to keep it sekritive till it's done )