Wireframe Mod

Started by Catelite, March 16, 2010, 01:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catelite

This is the start of a slightly more serious mod I want to undertake. Specifically, I want to make the physics of Sauerbraten -scriptable-. And this is the first attempt. \o/

In this mod, wireframe is allowed in any mode, simply enough. But in particular, I have added a new variable named "gravityframe" that directly controls gravity in-game. To use it, you can either use script or commands like /gravityframe 0  (the default is 200). I included a script for the Mouse3 key in the readme file for the mod.

Also randomly, the goto command works in this .exe file without checking for edit mode or spectator mode as well, and can be used in normal play modes. However, it doesn't calculate the distance from the destination player, so you'll be teleported into their spot directly.

Catelite

A tiny bit of revising, and several new physics-manipulating variables for fun for anyone who knows how to make proper script. Most importantly, I set up gravity changes to affect players on the same server (provided they're on a server that likes it, I included a bat file for this)