Started by SkyLaX, January 01, 2010, 06:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyLaX

I wish to everyone an happy new year.
I don't have a lot to say, maybe that I wish the clan will stay alive, and that everyone will have a lot of things to create in this game.
Have fun guys !
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

DOBK

Quote from: SkyLaX on January 01, 2010, 06:02:30 PMmaybe that I wish the clan will stay alive
what the fcuk happened to the clan ?
last time i played this game we had 3 or 4 servers (hell1,hell2,hell3,darkstar) and vampi,skylax,jake and all awsome people were playing coop all the time making awsome maps. no there are no servers and i cant find 1 person in hell clan on the bloody game. i think the clan is dying mate and we may need to make a few changes. SURGESTIONS: (clan game,members,admins,servers...) anyone remember when sau only no clans and people just played ?
lets keep this clan alive the best we can :D
Once upon a time there lived a NOOB.......................So i killed it ;)

Apollo

They are there. But the servers are renamed. Vampi is on once in a while, I am on fairly often ( was gone for a week ), as for Cate, not sure. :/ Haven't seen Cate in a while.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Steve

And nobody cares about Steve
Amen to that!

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

SirAlex

Man.. come from time to time in IRC and you'll see, lots of MH ppl, including Worm.