request to join hell

recruiting
1 (33.3%)
joining
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

oldgit

hi all
is there room for an older sauer addict in your clan . i have been playing sauer for about 10 months, i have played on the jim dandy server quite a lot lately and have enjoyed the cooping with vampire frog and sir alex hope u guys vouch for me . my skills with sauer are improving all the time .can do spirals and curves ,tubes
i havent made a map yet it still in the planning stage (ie havent thought of a theme yet)
i would like to join as you all seem to be like minded and keen to help others to improve their skills
thanks ;D ::)
join the army,travel to exotic places ,meet strange poeple , then kill them

Apollo

I remember seeing you yesterday! :D Those curves were pretty good and I think you have some pretty good potential. With some tips and tricks I think you'd do pretty nicely. ( Ex. Pushing vertices from opposite sides of a cube ) ^_^

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

SkyLaX

Hello,
I would like to see some screens of your work or a map to see what you're able to create.
Also I don't really know you so I can't really agree or not for your membership.
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

oldgit

hello again
ive put some screenies up of my latest creation its to be an insta map still lots to do on it but its looking ok, dam those 45 degree arches made my head hurt. have a look and let me know what you think and if you have any ideas to improve it it would be welcomed
thanks
join the army,travel to exotic places ,meet strange poeple , then kill them

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

Nice work, oldgit. I'm marking this topic as [Accepted].

Cheers