Carrot's quitting sauer

Started by DOBK, July 20, 2009, 04:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOBK

well im quitting sauerbraten as there are too many noobs, clans and noob clans. the game is just boring now. anyone know any other awsome games (doesnt have to be free) that are awsome ???
is [Hell] clan in other games ?
ill still play sauer sometimes but not much.
Once upon a time there lived a NOOB.......................So i killed it ;)

Apollo

some awsome games. Unreal, Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournamt 2004, Unreal Tournament 3, Quake1, Quake2, Quake3, Quake4, DukeNukem, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Halflife 2, Halflife 2 episode 1, Halflife 2 episode 2, Sin, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Clive Barker's Jericho, Aliens vs Predator2, Decent 3, Battlefield Vietnam, Xreal, Nexuiz, GarrysMod 10 or newer.

Thats just a start.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Wormwood

Did you just notice all these negative points since changing your name?
Quick! Change back to DOBK, and they'll all go away.

Some of those people have been noobs so long, they've gone PRO-noob. Especially 99.99% of all who refer to themselves as "pro".

Meanwhile,
Wolfenstien ET is a real blast, although the XP system hides a number of hacks and other cheaters,even with PB in use.(Examples: One hit wonders and machine gun snipers!)
Urban Terror can be really fun too. Stick to servers like the Alpha clan's. They are harsh with cheaters, and the like.
Be nice to a worm.

AirplaneFood

I play Urban Terror from time to time, the graphics are, well...  eh, but the game is pretty good itself, definitely more realistic than sauerbraten (again, besides the graphics), and generally has a good crowd.  Also, there is AssaultCube, but the online community is less than thriving.  I just got Nexuiz, and I'm not very familiar with it yet, but the weapons are awesome (seriously, machine gun rocket launchers!).
-Slash (Now AirplaneFood)

Apollo

I love nexuiz... i NEVER die. I got around stalking up on amunition and then i blow the living $4!T OUT OF EVERYTHING!  I like how you can get 999 of all ammo, and several hundred health and armor =D

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Apollo

AirplaneFood

I like Nexuiz for the same reason.  Total insanity.

Apollo

"Controlled" total insanity.

Whats that gun..? Its like a rail gun; shoots a blue beam, and alt fire shoots a little blue ball that explode on touch or when shot at.

I always litter areas with those little things and then blow em up. I get about 5 kills at a time =D

Sushi

May i suggest a game called Vendetta Online sir, wonderful space MMo.. 8-hour free trail should get yah hooked -> http://www.vendetta-online.com/

And it runs on Mac, Windows, And Linux
Hmm.. I guess I might make something new for this… someday...

AirplaneFood

Also about Nexuiz, I was just playing it online for an hour, and this is what I have to say: It can be hard to find a good server to get situated into, but once you've found one, it's great.  I'm not fond of the insta modes on this game, but regular ctf is very fun.  I also love the fact that there is a jetpack and grappling hook to get across the map quickly.  Also, I saw a map that was almost exactly like face_capture from sauer.  ALSO, does anyone know how much guns there are?

Apollo

I've had it a month. Ive yet to find a good server.

AirplaneFood

I was playing a really good deathmatch server a while ago, although I forget what it was.  I also just downloaded Warsow, It's okay, the textures on the maps (usually large chunks of solid color) are fun at first, but get boring, and I have not gotten used to the gameplay.

Spaceoff

UT2004 all the way for me.
I love FaceClassic since few can beat me at that map. Mwahahaha.
[Hell]Yeah!

Apollo

on UT99 we always play multiplayer over the LAN here, I get in one tower and snipe off my family and bots. It usually never stops saying "MONSTER KILL!"
That map is perfect for wracking up a couple hundred kills fast.

DOBK

i got: UT99,Nexuiz,UT2004,Urban Terror now, all downloaded and working well. i also bought an XBOX 360 for some reason. hope to see ya guys/girls on other games. cheers for replying.
:'(
Once upon a time there lived a NOOB.......................So i killed it ;)

Apollo

Personally I think SOOO many games are better than sauer, but with all those games multiplayer sucks. In sauer I can play without any problem with a ping of 1000, with anything else, if my ping is over 50 its horrible.