Doko's "last" map project: Altazor

Started by Doko, August 25, 2015, 01:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doko

Hey guys, this is probably my last solo map, im trying to just make something great and have fun with it, i added a lot of details, somes of them "unnecessary", but i just want to make something that exploit a bit more my pc. I also added some "Jumppad energy balls" that are placed around the map to jump to better places, those are just particles, but i think they fit the map and dont need to use playable space.

Why last map? Because im going to do different stuff next year, going to other city, living alone and trying to be independent, so im not sure when i will play this game again.

Here some pics:

And here a full album: http://imgur.com/a/NEYqO

I will put a download link soon, this map is like 40% complete, and im probably going to convert this to a capture (Its a really big map like valhalla, but with real layout)
I see it like a venice map, but futuristic and for ctf, and faster with the jumppad things.
The capture version will be in a more traditional format. I also would like to see people playing hide and seek in this map xD

You can suggest whatever you want, i will apreciate that  ;D
"Anything is a dildo if you are brave enough..." -Mahatma Gandhi

Skur

one of the most promising maps i've seen this year! really looking forward to this one :)
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Zoocata

What texture pack is this?! I was looking for something just like this for Asthma but I couldn't ever find it.

Doko

Quote from: Skur on August 25, 2015, 11:50:49 AM
one of the most promising maps i've seen this year! really looking forward to this one :)

Thanks! Today or tomorrow i will post a link to download the current version of the map.   :chainsaw:

Quote from: Zoocata on August 25, 2015, 07:10:26 PM
What texture pack is this?! I was looking for something just like this for Asthma but I couldn't ever find it.

This are pk02 textures, here is a link to the node in quad: http://quadropolis.us/node/3163
I dont know how no one used it since it was posted like 4 years ago  ;D

Skur

Quote from: Doko
This are pk02 textures, here is a link to the node in quad: http://quadropolis.us/node/3163
I dont know how no one used it since it was posted like 4 years ago  ;D

that node is actually my really first quadropolis post :)
-Einstein

Suicizer

I've got the very same problem; I'm growing up (barely any time to review maps, play sauerbraten or even work on my own projects due living nearly 5/7 days with my girlfriend and kids, having a fulltime job, doing voluntary work, exercising, studying, etc).

Skur

-Einstein

Doko

Most updated version.

Zoocata

vampirefrog

Doko

Quote from: Doko on August 25, 2015, 01:06:33 AM
this is probably my last solo map

Just kidding, im playing this game until the day i die.

Doko

Skur

No idea if you even played it, but this map reminds me so much of Borderlands! All the different levels and the branched out layout combined with the Hyperion colour sheme =)

Would love to take a look around the latest version  :kirby:
-Einstein