Mysterious' Euphoria Restorated for Tesseract(Alpha)

Started by Sauce, September 29, 2014, 03:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sauce

Hey this is a restoration of a map that I found had a lot of potential and was super creative, but do to it's big errors and over sights, became under appreciated and got overlooked. The basic concept of the layout is really interesting and not many maps use a similar style. However in the original you could go in this huge area filled with water and there was no clip and it made the map huge and unplayable. I made it functional. It's still a large map, intended for an occasion where one has more players. I texture replaced the textures as well and it looked great. With a little TLC I think this map could be a good contender for a release. This map is worth a play test with 7 to 11 bots, it works well, even though the clipping is a bit oddly done. Give it a look.

http://quadropolis.us/node/4136

It's just an alpha and stupid stuff was left in and some stuff makes no sense, but see the potential :)
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Suicizer

The screenshot looks damn great, but I still got to instal Tesseract once again to see so...

Skur

oh i remeber this map! especially the water looks far better in tesseract, but i think you forgot to remip before uploading :D makes the terrain look much smoother :)
ps: welcome back, haven't seen u in a while ;D
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein